How to get the ripped washboard six pack abs

Are you looking to get those six or eight pack abs in your mid section? I’m sure you are!! Abs are the one thing that both men and women desire and try every trick in the book to get them. People do endless crunches and leg raises or just keep doing the cardio and what not. The first thing to understand is that just doing ab exercises wouldn’t help you see them. You need to have the proper diet and fat burning workouts in place. Basically, everyone has ab muscles, but they are hidden under a layer of fat. If you don’t get rid of that fat…doesn’t matter how many crunches you do. WON’T work. I recommend that you do 2 sessions of ab workouts a week and concentrate on full body workouts and cardio including HIIT.

Anyways, now that I have made my point about losing the fat, here is a routine that can help you really hit the abs from each and every angle. So once you get rid of the fat, you will see a much better definition.

Crunches 15
Leg raises 15
Crunches 15
Leg raises 15
Criss crosses 30 (15 second rest)
Criss crosses 30 (15 second rest)
Criss crosses 30 (15 second rest)
Hanging leg raises 15 (15 second rest)
Hanging leg raises 15 (15 second rest)
Hanging oblique leg raises 15 (15 second rest)
Hanging oblique leg raises 15 (15 second rest)
Plank 15 – 30 seconds (15 second rest)
Plank 15 – 30 seconds (15 second rest)

That’s it. It will take you about 10 minutes. Do an HIIT session right after this for about 15 minutes and you will have had an AMAZING workout in less than half an hour.

Do try and and let me know what you think.



Bookmark and Share

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

This workout looks interesting, I am going to give it a try.

The most important thing in this post, IMHO, is the first part. Many people think that the key to abs is near infinite crunches. The fact of the matter is that, generally speaking, most people have abs, they are just hidden below a layer of fat. Burn the fat, see the muscle!

Usman Pasha Siddiqui said...

Agreed Benjamin. Thanks for the vote :)

ABUDi said...

hmm... i wanna burn fat... can fire work??
=P

Usman Pasha Siddiqui said...

Yeah sure...give it a try. im sure you will burn fat..ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS :P

Anonymous said...

I am going to give it a try too so that I get those six or eight pack abs. Thanks for the very helpful information.

alexis scott

lalayon said...

This is very useful information. I am glad certified personal trainer is stating this. Even though I am not a personal trainer I have built a nice body and I knew that abs are always there, its the fat we need to get rid of. My own humble post and opinion is on http://how-to-build-muscle-tips-and-tricks.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Workout seems good :) Real hardcore.

I think that in addition with right fat burner the results could be fantastic :) Lipo 6 or Hydroxycut hardcore could do the fat burning job, but excercises will do the rest.

Muscle Man said...

Well, Having so much abs exercises is not so good, in my opinion. You don't do 10 different exercises for your biceps, so why to do that for ABS? ABS is like other muscles, so don't overtrain them for great progress! So I don't really agree with this workout, but thanx! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Nazim Khimani said...

How important is HIIT?

Usman Pasha Siddiqui said...

Extremely!!! It is the best kind of cardio. Builds muscle, releases growth hormone, gives you a great EPOC effect and takes half the time than traditional cardio but gives you better results. PHEW!! saying that in once breath is hard :)

Usman Pasha Siddiqui said...

Muscleman, you are not doing a lot of exercises for the ABS. You are doing 4 different exercises, which is notmal for any body part. Is it not?

Andy Medlam said...

Hey there. . .

Great info on your blog thanks for your knowledge sharing

I'll be sure to visit soon

Andy

Anonymous said...

This seems very useful to me, thanks. Though I have a few questions, how many days would it be before I actually notice results? Also do you know any home exercises, like no machines or anything, that could build biceps and triceps?
Oh, I'm a teenager, wanna to build muscle for my own personal benift with sports and things.
Thanks =]

Anonymous said...

This is the anonymous teen again, wanted to include the reason I asked for a home workout with no machines or anything is becuase I can't afford a gym, and I have no weights at home. Though I would work out in my school gym if needed.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this video here:

How to build muscle fast and get ripped in 50 days?

do you think it can actually help me get a body like that?

Anonymous said...

I like this post , like most of your posts. But I hope you can put in some instructions on links to show us how to perform those exercises.
I will love to include these in my workouts
Build muscle,burn fat

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.

Dieting and Children’s Health - SmartHealthShop said...

It can be my enjoyment that I have the one of a kind option to comment on this awesome submit.

Online Personal Trainer said...

Discover the new you by following the same fitness and nutrition programs used by Hollywood's Elite.
it really works,
give it try.
Good Luck